ENERGY STAR ROOFING
WHAT IT IS AND WHY IT MATTERS TO YOU
How to qualify for Energy Star Rating
- Product categories must contribute significant energy savings nationwide.
- Certified products must deliver the features and performance demanded by consumers, in addition to increased energy efficiency.
- If the certified product costs more than a conventional, less-efficient counterpart, purchasers will recover their investment in increased energy efficiency through utility bill savings, within a reasonable period of time.
- Energy efficiency can be achieved through broadly available, non-proprietary technologies offered by more than one manufacturer.
- Product energy consumption and performance can be measured and verified with testing.
- Labeling would effectively differentiate products and be visible for purchasers.
Browse Shingle Options
Get Your Free Estimate Today!
Thank you for contacting River Valley Roofers, LLC, a representative will contact you shortly.